Summer Ham Dip with Cream Cheese

0 comments
I can even begin to remember how long ago, my mother started making this dip and it's soooo EASY!!! I forgot and told a friend who is boating I would post it for her...so here goes!

You will need:
8oz Cream cheese
1 cup Diced or 2 cans ham
1/2 cup Shredded Cheese of your choice (we use sharp cheddar)


Soften cream cheese, mix all ingredients together and your DONE!!! Use any kind of chips, crackers, pita bread, Mr. B even likes this in wraps!

Additional ingredients to consider:
1/2 cup Onion
1/2 Cup Chives
1/2 Cup Green Onion
Depending on what you like, we keep it simple in our house! Let me know what you think :)
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

No Response to "Summer Ham Dip with Cream Cheese"

Post a Comment