Ok Ok procrastination has to stop!

0 comments
I set up this blog, intending to post things like crafts, patio gardening journals and tips (hopefully good tips) and also Receipes for Gluten Free, and healthy living.

So here's a little about me so you understand that cooking isn't easy and healthy cooking is even harder, but it's possible if you can just "FIND YOUR GROOVE"
I'm a middle twenties Master's student, who travels about 3 hours a day back and forth from school, I also work part time at least 20-30 hours a week. So if YOU don't think it's possible to cook healthy just know when you "Find Your Groove and learn to maybe even do things in bulk, with one day of prep or so a week, YOU CAN DO IT!!! You'll find I staple other peoples receipes to my blog giving them full credit along with altering receipes or ideas. But I also being from the south, have a few tricks up my own sleeves. So that all being said, here goes nothing let's see how this works out!

PS Gluten free takes on a whole different southern cooking meaning!
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

No Response to "Ok Ok procrastination has to stop!"

Post a Comment